"He that hath a merry heart hath a continual feast." | Proverbs 15:15
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Only in Texas
On the radio the other day, I heard an auto dealership advertising their incentive to purchase a new pickup: a free pair of Justin boots. And check out what one of our groomsmen saw driving through downtown Austin:
Hi! I found you via John Arthur's Blog. How are you? I guess I should send you off a real email for this sort of stuff. Your pictures are fabulous. What a beautiful wedding dress! Its so elegant. Really beautiful. One of loveliest I've seen. I'm thrilled for you guys!
5 comments:
BETH!!!
Hi! I found you via John Arthur's Blog. How are you? I guess I should send you off a real email for this sort of stuff. Your pictures are fabulous. What a beautiful wedding dress! Its so elegant. Really beautiful. One of loveliest I've seen. I'm thrilled for you guys!
Hi GAO, our mysterious friend,
Thanks! I'm curious as to your identity...
Ha ha :)
We were so happy to be there to celebrate your lovely wedding! Glad to hear that you are both doing well :)
We should plan a little visit sometime soon :) Take Care!
Sorry! Forgot to leave my name. Opps.
I'm Jennie via George's blog.
Wow. That's sooo Texas. :-)
Great pics, and it looks like y'all visited some great places on the Eastern side of the states.
Post a Comment