For those who didn't get to see our spot when you were in town for the wedding, those who
did see it in it's newly inhabited, full-of-flowers-and-wedding-stuff state, or those otherwise interested, here's the first installment of pics of our place.
K I T C H E N
D I N I N G A R E A


Yep. It's bluebonnet season.
3 comments:
What a cute place Beth!! You have decorated it so very tastefully. Miss you girl! Wish you were here!
Very cute...I think we have the same Ikea chairs.
Taylor and Beth,
What a great Blog. I sure enjoyed all of your pictures. It made me feel like I was right there with your two. Boy the church and stained glass was beautiful. Beth your home looks so inviting and relaxing. You did a great job on this blog. Taylor it's good to see you again, in pictures and your beautiful wife. You have changed a little bit since the last time I saw you in Montana. I loved seeing the pictures of your dog. I miss seeing all of you and your folks. I just got done talking with your mom for the last hour. Time just gets away from us when we are on the phone. Your honeymoon pictures were beautiful and it looked like you both had a great time, especially with those sports cars, what a treat.
Love & prayers
Jim & Linda Powell
Post a Comment