"He that hath a merry heart hath a continual feast." | Proverbs 15:15
Congrats on your pregnancy! I look forward to seeing lots of pics of baby Miles. I'm so excited for you as you look forward to motherhood!
You look splendid! And (for what it's worth) we think the name you have chosen is wonderful! Blessings!Love,Naomi
hi beautiful bethie! you look so cute with your belly! and i love the name miles, it's fabulous. yay!
Congratulations!!! You look darling! And the name you picked is so manly and perfect. Blessings on your motherhood journey.Love,Rayia
you look great round!!! ;) and I love the name!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats on your pregnancy! I look forward to seeing lots of pics of baby Miles. I'm so excited for you as you look forward to motherhood!
You look splendid! And (for what it's worth) we think the name you have chosen is wonderful! Blessings!
Love,
Naomi
hi beautiful bethie! you look so cute with your belly! and i love the name miles, it's fabulous. yay!
Congratulations!!! You look darling! And the name you picked is so manly and perfect. Blessings on your motherhood journey.
Love,
Rayia
you look great round!!! ;) and I love the name!
Post a Comment