Tuesday, November 6, 2007

32 Weeks and Counting

Haven't posted a baby update in a while... We had a prenatal visit yesterday. Miles now appears to be head down--an answer to prayer, since last time his head was tucked right under my ribs. He and I are both growing fat and happy. Everything appears to be on track, and he might look something like this these days:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth are you and Miles doing alright? When is your due date?

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth! Wow...are all those 3D ultrasound pics of Miles?? (Good name by the way!) Or are they generic pics of a 32-week baby? I responded to your last message on my blog...but on my blog..just saying I was going to finally post an update! I'm getting another ultrasound on the 11th since my doctor said my uterus was measuring bigger than the number of weeks I was at. It will be fun to see Baby Shannon again!
So..only 8 weeks to go for you, right? :)
Blessings,
Deborah

Beth Crawford said...

Oops. Jsut saw these comments. "Stillwater friend": we're doing fine and officially due Jan. 6--see just-posted progress report!

Deb: Saw your blog update--thanks! I've been wondering about you... Yay for little Shannon's progress! Bet you're feeling about ready by now--I sure am. I was measuring big too; after our 20-week ultrasound they said I might be a week farther along than originally thought, which now makes me hope we're closer to D-day than the "official" estimate... (BTW, most of the ultrasound pics are generic.) Cheers!