"He that hath a merry heart hath a continual feast." | Proverbs 15:15
The classic baby mohawk
The 'fro
The '20s banker look
Junior high boy with gel
Clean-cut
Just plain cute.
that's adorable! looks like you're having fun... ;)
I love the way his facial expressions fit each hairstyle. Very cute. Give Miles a kiss on his cubby cheeks for me.
Beth! That is so funny! We love it. The 20s banker look especially. Looks like he is sprouting right up as babies are apt to do. Blessings!Love,Naomi
I love it. He's adorable- congrats!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that's adorable! looks like you're having fun... ;)
I love the way his facial expressions fit each hairstyle. Very cute. Give Miles a kiss on his cubby cheeks for me.
Beth! That is so funny! We love it. The 20s banker look especially. Looks like he is sprouting right up as babies are apt to do. Blessings!
Love,
Naomi
I love it. He's adorable- congrats!
Post a Comment