Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Our Teensy Tree


Hope all our friends and family had a wonderful holiday. We certainly did. My parents ended up being able to spend Christmas eve and morning with us, which was an unexpected pleasure. Taylor and I did our "own" Christmas later in the morning, and enjoyed dinner and the evening with his parents. It could not have been a more delightful day.




Breakfast Menu
Sausage Egg Casserole
Orange Cream Cheese Crepes with Grand Marnier Chocolate Sauce
Cranberry Orange Almond Bread
Citrus Salad


5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You are looking good!! I know your anticipation is all it can be right now as you wait to meet Miles, but no worries, he will get here soon enough. I look forward to having you over for dinner once we settle in Round Rock and Miles has been here for a few weeks. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love,
Elizabeth and gang

Beth Crawford said...

Thanks, Elizabeth! Dinner sounds grand! We'll look forward to it. Hope your move goes well! Beth

Paul and Cynthia Coppinger said...

Maybe we should all get together since we have been trying for awhile, and our brains keep forgetting to call! We can't wait to meet Miles, and are so glad you are doing well!
Cynthia

Lauryl Lane said...

cute pix, thanks for the email, can't wait to see baby miles! ;)

Margaret C said...

You look great! It sounds like your first official Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. was a nice blend of families. I know that your folks were glad to be there! We are praying for all of you (which includes Miles)! Can't wait to hear of his arrival. I think that the last few weeks are the hardest. Try to keep busy and distracted :)!

Take care.
Love, Margaret for the Carroll Clan